INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You: means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company: (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Expert Technology Solutions (Pty) Ltd and its affiliate companies at 53 Hennie Alberts Street, Brackenhurst, Alberton, Johannesburg.
- Affiliate: means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account: means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website: refers to Expert Technology Solutions (Pty) Ltd and its affiliate companies, accessible from https://www.experttechnology.co.za.
- Service: refers to the Website.
- Country: refers to: South Africa
- Service Provider: means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-Party Social Media Service: refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data: is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies: are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device: means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data: refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. We can see what pages you click through, plus store items in your Shopping Cart between visits. The ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar on most browsers will instruct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and/or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that disabling cookies will prevent you from using many of our services.
Information From Other Sources
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples may include, but not be limited to, updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by certain organizations; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers, and information from data providers.
How Secure Is The Information About Me?
All of our employees and partners are familiar with our security policy and practices. Your personal information is only accessible to a limited number of qualified people who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet.
Where possible, we reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by signing off when you finish using a computer.
Consumer Protection Act (CPA)
South African CPA laws shall supersede any Expert Technology Solutions terms and conditions which conflict with the act or any other laws in the Republic of South Africa.